Story by: iVisa.com
Thailand Visa Application
If you wish to travel to Thailand, you should know that you may be eligible for a visa on arrival. At the moment, there are 21 qualified countries whose citizens can apply for such a visa, and to check whether you qualify or not, you can use iVisa’s Visa Checker. The Thai visa on arrival can be obtained at 48 immigration checkpoint in Thailand, including airports, land borders, and harbors.
iVisa can help you apply beforehand so that you do not waste time at the immigration checkpoint. Instead of applying there, you get to submit an online application, and when you arrive in Thailand, you only have to make the payment and receive your stamp. It is as simple as that.
What is required of you?
Before filling in the online application form, you need to have a few things at hand. iVisa requires you to provide a few pieces of information to get started. Here is a list of everything you need:
- Valid passport –you already have one, take a look at its expiry date. The passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 30 days from your date of departure. Otherwise, your application will be denied.
- Return flight ticket – the Thailand visa on arrival allows you to stay only 15 days inside the country. The immigration officer will ask you to present a confirmed return flight ticket within the 15-day period.
- Proof of accommodation – you need to have a hotel reservation, or you can have a host in Thailand write and sign a letter according to which you have a place to stay.
- Valid e-mail address – once you apply on iVisa, they will send you an application form that you need to fill in before getting to Thailand. They will send you the said document via e-mail, which is why you need to make sure that the address you provide is valid.
- Means of payment – what you need to pay during the application process is the service fee to iVisa. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on Paypal, you can use that as well.
Thailand Visa Application
As for the application process provided by iVisa, you should know that it is quite straightforward. For your convenience, iVisa offers a two-step application process that you should be done within as little as 10 minutes. Also, if you need any help, you can call iVisa’s support service 24/7. Someone will help you every step of the way.
The first step is quite basic. You need to provide your personal information such as name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also choose a processing time, but keep in mind that your choice determines the cost. Here are your options:
- Standard processing– this is the most commonly selected option because it is the cheapest. It costs $20, and your application is processed within 1 business day.
2. Rush processing– this time, your application is processed within 2 hours, and you will be charged $50.
3. Super Rush processing– this option is fantastic for people who want their visa application on their way to the airport. It takes 15 minutes for the Thailand Visa on Arrival application form to arrive in your e-mail inbox, but you need to pay $70 for the urgency.
The second step consists of payment and revision. Before you submit your application, make sure that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. Once the request is processed, corrections are impossible to make.
As you can see, the Thailand visa application is easy to go through, and you should be done with it in no time. It certainly beats going to an embassy or standing in line at the airport, doesn’t it?